Sunday, March 21, 2010

Singapore Under - 17 Taiwan Trip .

Me wearing twin's things taking photo , do i look good ? ^^

And thats me with the twin's things on my body ...
Not only peter , david are twins . Russel and me are twins too ... Haha
Not only peter , david are twins . Russel and me are twins too ... Haha .

OMG , Peter have healthy teeth , does david have ?

Russel winking for nothing . ^^


Jiajun Jiaobin , Cock siah !


Bala looks cute in this photo right ? :D


Haha , and me eating the beef . Shiok ar !

Remus eating the beef , like shiok ?


The beef over there looks nice huh ? :D

Me defending lebron , no "cake" lah .
Remus with lebron ,

Peter is a gay ! Kissing lebron's cheek ...


Weixiang with lebron leh , not bad ar ...

Weixiang's chinese name on a van ...


Me with the Hotel's toilet's door , it's really damn short lah ...

Our Hotel . althought it looks like haunted house , but it's actually okay lah .



No comments: