Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We are the Champion !

Wake up in the morning and headed to school ...
Before i leave , grabbed my jerseys and the shoes ...
Because i leave for the afternoon , i'm back with the championship medal ...
Good game Unity Bboys 2010 ! We are the first batch that won the championship title for Bboys ! Thanks to our Coach and supporters for their great support , and Baby . And also our Parents ! Thank you ! :D Got a cut on my head and was like bleeding non-stop , but after i bandage , i went it to play again , i was quite embarrassed but aftet the crowd cheered for me , i'm not Paiseh le . Then after the game went to clinic for two stitches , Ouch right ? Starting , the doctor inject painkiller thing into my head , then help me close up my wound with the line ? Yeah , was quite pain but was a good experience too . Siao right ? :D
Congrats Weixiang and Surui for the MVP award . Well done !
Gonnna sleeep now , Goodnights . Bye ! ^^

No comments: